- Library membership is not transferable. In case of misuse it will be cancelled.
- Every Student should get identity card issued from the library at the time of admission.
- Every student must possess identity card while making use of library services.
- In case a student loses ID he/she should pay Rs.100/ for the duplicate ID.
- College Leaving Certificate will not be given to a pupil until he/she has returned all the books.
- Spitting and smoking in any part of the Library is strictly prohibited.
- Books will be issued between 8.30 a.m. to 3.30 p.m. On all working days.
- A student can borrow two books at a time for 7 days. Thereafter fine of Rs.2/- per day will be changed
- Books and other reading material issued to a student may be renewed, provided there is no reservation against it.
- Do not mark, fold and tear any pages of the Library-book.
- Users must handle the books carefully. In case of lost, torn, damaged books, one and half times of the original price or more will be charged.
- Reference books, Rare Books, news paper, current issues or bound volumes of periodicals are intended to be used in the library premises only.
- Users can photocopy or print the document within the limits of copyright act shall be solely responsible in case of its violation.
- All Library books shall be returned after the end of the Examination immediately.
- Library Reading Room will remain open from 8.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. on all working days.
- Silence and strict discipline should be maintained in the library.
- Sleeping on the benches is not allowed
- Use of mobile phone and eatables are strictly prohibited
- Discussion/ Group-Discussion is not allowed in the Reading Room
- In case of any problem they can approach to the Librarian for their complaints or can drop their complaints/suggestions in the suggestion box