The Students’ Grievance Redressal Cell as per F-No.14-4/2012/ (CPP-II) of the UGC to ensure transparency and prevent unfair practices and to provide a mechanism to innocent students for redressal of their grievances:
|Mr. S.T Khairnar
|Mr. M.V Bankar
|Mr. L.K Ghadage
|Mr. D.K Chavhan
Students’ Grievances include the following:
- Making admission contrary to merit determined in accordance with the declared admission policy of the institute.
- Indiscretion in the admission process adopted by the institute.
- Refusing admission in accordance with the declared admission policy of the institute.
- Withhold or refuse to return any document in the form of certificates of degree, diploma or any other award or other document deposited with it by a person for the purpose of seeking admission in such institution, with a view to induce or compel such person to pay any fee or fees in respect of any course or programme of study which such person does not intend to pursue.
- Demand of money in excess of that specified in the declared admission policy or approved by the competent authority to be charged by such institution.
- Breach of the policy for reservation in admission as may be applicable.
- Complaints of alleged discrimination by students from Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, OBC, women, minority or disabled categories; 8. Delay in conduct of examinations or declaration of results beyond that specified in the academic calendar.
- On provision of student amenities as may have been promised or required to be provided by the institution.
- Denial of quality education as promised at the time of admission or required to be provided.
- Non transparent or unfair evaluation processes.
- Harassment and unfair treatment of students including sexual harassment.
- Refund of fees on withdrawal of admissions as per University instructions from time to time.
Roles and responsibilities :
It shall be the responsibility of the members to ensure that there is appropriate redressal of any grievance filed by any student. The committee is to ensure that there is no discrimination amongst students based on caste or creed, or gender or any other reason. The student is to be assured no discrimination, unfair evaluation practice or harassment and victimizations of the students shall be