The constitution of College Examination Committee is as follows–
|Sr.No||Name of Staff||Post||Department|
|1.||Prof. Khairnar S. T.||Chairman||Principal/Administration|
|2.||Prof. Gadekar B. B.||College Examination Officer||B. A.|
|3.||Prof. Bankar M. V.||Assistant College Examination Officer||B. B. A.|
|4.||Prof. Thorat J. S.||Member||B. A.|
|5.||Prof. Ghadge L. K.||Member||B. Sc|
|6.||Prof. Dhange G. B.||Member||M. A.|
|7.||Mr. Chavan D. K.||Clerk||Office|
Roles and Responsibilities of CEO and examination in charge are given below –
College Examination Officer will work as Custodian during the Theory exams of the University.
- Guide the exam section to conduct the University exams smoothly as per the regulations by the University.
- The execution of the work related to various circulars received from the University within the time limit.
- To guide the students appearing for University exams.
- To monitor the financial support received from the university and the expenditure incurred thereof and to submit the audited report to the University time to time.
- Monitoring the exam stationeries received from the university and records of its uses and submits the report of the same to University.
- Report the malpractices during the examination if any to the University.
- To guide and monitor the conduction of practical and theory exams as per the schedule of University exams.
- To execute the orders/circulars received from the controller of exams (SPPU) on time and take necessary actions.