INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE CELL (IQAC) :
The college Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) was established on 16/08/2019 since quality enhancement is a continuous process, the IQAC will become a part of the institution’s system and work towards the realization of the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance. The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of institutions. For this, during the pre-accreditation period, it will channelize all efforts and measures of the institution towards promoting its holistic academic excellence.
The primary aim of IQAC is
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through the internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- IQAC shall evolve mechanisms and procedures for ensuring the timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
- The relevance and quality of academic and research programmers;
Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmers for various sections of society.
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning.
- The credibility of the evaluation procedures.
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and services.
- Sharing of research findings and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
Some of the functions expected of the IQAC are
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality-related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmers/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
- Development and maintenance of an institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality.
- Development of Quality Culture in the institution.
- Arrange quality audit of institution.
IQAC will facilitate / contribute:
- Ensure the heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement.
- Ensure internalization of the quality culture.
- Ensure enhancement and coordination among various activities of the institution and institutionalize all good practices.
- Provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning.
- Act as a dynamic system for quality changes in HEIs.
- Build an organized methodology of documentation and internal communication.
The Composition of Internal Quality Assurance Cell(IQAC) :
|01||Prin. Khairnar Sunil Trymbak||Chairman|
|02||Prof. Bidgar Tushar Bhagchand||NAAC Coordinator|
|03||Prof. Bankar Madhav Vitthal||Teacher Representative|
|04||Prof. Thorat Jitendra Sudam||Teacher Representative|
|05||Prof. Ghadage Lalit Kailas||Teacher Representative|
|06.||Mr. Darade Rupesh Laxman||Management Representative|
|07||Mr. Pawar Sunil||Administrative Office|
|08||Mr. Gubbi Prasad||Local Society|
|09||Mr. Dhange Sagar Kailas||Alumni|
|10||Mr. Wagh Sagar||Student|
|11||Shri. Darade Laxman Bhikaji||Employers|
|12||Shri. Abhang Kiran||Industrialists|
|13||Shri. Gandal Santosh Kisanrao||Stakeholder|