Department of BBA is an integral part of S.N.D. Arts, Commerce, Science & B.B.A. College, established in academic year 2002 to impart value based education in the field of Commerce with the aim of creating global leaders and entrepreneurs for the nation.
At S.N.D. College, BBA student’s gains knowledge of business practices & processes, understand the role of economics in the world marketplace, and acquire an awareness of global business issues. BBA program offers practical management training that prepare students to successfully work within organizations & to become entrepreneurs. Centralized placement drive is available.
- HSC (10+2) from any stream (Arts/Commerce/Science/MCVC) with minimum 40% marks.
- Two years Diploma in Pharmacy after H.S.C., under Board of Technical Education by Maharashtra Government.
- Three Year Diploma Course (after S.S.C.) under Board of Technical Education by Maharashtra Government.
Scheme of Examination
The B.B.A. Examination will be 3600 marks divided into 3 Parts as follow:
- B.B.A. Part 1(Semester I & II) Aggregate marks 1200 (Under College)
- B.B.A. Part 2(Semester III & IV) Aggregate marks 1200 (Under University) with Specialization.
- B.B.A. Part 3(Semester V & VI) Aggregate marks 1200 (Under University) with Specialization.
3. Human Resources Management (HR).
- An opportunity to acquire Professional skills at an early stage like: Communication Skills, Leadership Skills, Team Management Skills, Personality Development Skills, Analytical Skills, Administrative Skills, Technological Skills, etc.
- B.B.A. program is designed according to the needs of Company because they look for B.B.A. graduates for Managerial positions at the entry level.
- B.B.A. program provides ample opportunities and exposure for Personal Skill Development through Industrial Visits and Curriculum related projects.
- Apply the concepts to solve day to day business problems.
- It trains students to Communicate effectively with all the Stakeholders of the Organization.
Careers after BBA
- Production Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Marketing Executive
- Sales Executive
- Business Consultant
- Research and Development Manager
- Investment Banking Associate
- Professor at University Level
- Government Sector Jobs
- Own Business
- Base to admit for M.B.A.